Friday, October 07, 2005

Mmn Cran and Vodka!

So I went back to The Whiskey to flirt with the hot bartender, and he wasn't there, so I flirted with the guy who was there and found out when Mr. Lusty McYummy (his real name, strangely enough) worked next.

So he worked last night and I went and I sat at the bar for about three hours and ignored everyone else and flirted with Rob (ok, his real name is not Lusty, but it should be) and we talked a lot and he's a very funny guy. He kind of reminds me of Dane Cook, which is a very hot comparison in my book.

Unfortunately, he has a steady girlfriend, so my efforts were for naught. I did get to practice my chit-chatterly skills, so it wasn't a total loss.

Still at Dad's, apartment stuff still hasn't gone through, ugh.

Litany Webb, signing off

Jump to Start..........TPoL..........Previous Post..........Next Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home