Friday, August 05, 2005

Tagged (with a radio collar?)

Kthrne tagged me, and it's taken me a while to get to it, sorry!

Three screen names I've had:
1. litanywebb
2. yaddapatrol
3. lacktastic

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. Eyes
2. Hair
3. Fingers

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. Small boobs
2. My sideways pinkie toe
3. Ears

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Irish
2. German
3. French

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. sleeveless shirt
2. socks
3. scrunchie

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1. White Stripes
2. Nelly Furtado
3. Pink Martini

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Trust
2. Thoughtfulness
3. Passion

Two truths and a lie:
1. One of us always tells the truth
2. One of us always lies
3. See #1 or #2

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Eyes
2. Hands
3. Laugh

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Internet
2. Hiking
3. Writing

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Go to Starbucks
2. Get a choco beverage
3. And some carrot cake

Three things that scare me:
1. Indecision
2. Player Piano's
3. Carnies.

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Chapstick
2. Internet
3. ABC Family

Three Careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Advertising
2. Author
3. Researcher

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Easter Island
2. Turkey
3. India

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Fly in a glider
2. Scuba dive
3. Ethan Hawk

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. Foul mouth
2. I wear big clunky boots
3. I'm bossy

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I like pink
2. I'm a pack rat
3. I play the 'cute' card to get my way

Three celeb crushes:
1. Ewan McGregor
2. The Man in Black
3. Christian Bale

Litany Webb, signing off

Jump to Start..........TPoL..........Previous Post..........Next Post

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM , Blogger kthrne said...

Woohoo! Gimme your secrets!

I catch myself playing the cute card too sometimes. And I hate it for some reason. Why not use it while it's there...

The tag must be just a tiny teeny implant. May have something to do with mind control. I've been having strange cravings of late.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home